Angola Oil & Gas Report
We expect Angola’s oil production to decline over the long term, with crude oil, NGL and other liquids production contracting by an average of 1.8% y-o-y over our 10-year forecast, to reach 1.09mn b/d in 2030. Angola’s 2020 licensing round is now underway, having been delayed due to Covid-19 related disruptions. The licensing round offers potential for reserves and output growth in the future, while changes in the regulatory and fiscal landscapes also point to steps being taken in the right direction, to improve the sector’s appeal to international investors.
Providing expert analysis, independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the oil and gas industry.
Report includes: Industry View, Industry SWOT Analysis, Industry Forecasts, Oil & Gas Risk Reward Index, Market Summary, Economic Forecasts, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape and Global and Regional Overview.
Why you should buy this report
- Benefit from the latest market opportunities
- Understand the threats to your operations and investments and protect your company against future risks
- Gain insight on emerging trends that could support, strengthen or disrupt your activities in the market
- Get a full view of the competitive landscape to assess your market position
The Angola Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Fitch Solutions’ independent forecasts for Angola including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
Fitch Solutions’ Angola Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence.
- Benchmark Fitch Solutions’ independent oil and gas industry forecasts to test consensus views – a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the oil and gas market
- Target business opportunities and risks in the oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables